Beardow & Adams (UK), thanks to advanced production processes, the use of high-quality raw materials, produces a number of unique hot melt adhesives specially designed in accordance with the requirements of the timber industry, woodworking and furniture manufacturing for gluing various types of wood, plastic , PVC, high-pressure laminate and other widely used materials.
- Edging of edges;
- Profile coating;
- Molding of soft elements.
- Type of product:
- Availability in various colors - from transparent to brown, which gives invisible lines of glue;
- High adhesion and ability to withstand low temperatures;
- Self-cleaning effect;
- Non-toxic, environmentally friendly, glue joint is resistant to external factors;
- Works with most woodworking machines
- The consumption of the adhesive depends on the type and condition of the equipment, the operating temperature, the type of material;
- It has high stickiness and low level of formation of threads, it does not lubricate;
- Has high thermal stability.