Created using high-quality raw materials and an improved manufacturing process, Beardow & Adams Adhesives Ltd (UK) for printing, provides excellent page strength and reliable adhesion in a wide range of materials: from newsprint to dense or coated, provide reliable fixation of pages, strong fixing of the cover and accuracy of the roots in the production of various types of printed products.
- Adhesive or stitchless fastening;
- Unbonded fastening of the block with preliminary perforation of the root fold;
- Flexible binding;
- Books in hardcover;
- Gluing notebooks, tear-off blocks, magazines, directories, books;
- Lateral sizing;
- Bonding / gluing of liners, samples, advertising products.
- Plain paper;
- Paper without wood pulp;
- Coated paper;
- Paper with a thick coating (for example, for catalogs);
- Thin paper (for example, for Bibles, dictionaries);
- Embossed or laminated cover material;
- Plastic and metallized foil, used for advertising inserts.