Beardow & Adams (Adhesives) Ltd (United Kingdom) produces high-quality labeling melt adhesives BAM ™ and BAMFutura ™, which provide exceptional adhesion and optimum viscosity, making them ideal for labeling on high-speed lines for use on all types of labeling machines , in a mode up to 70 000 bottles per hour, for various conditions of application and in a wide range of materials.
- Paper and plastic labels;
- Cold, wet PET or glass bottles;
- Bottles with still and carbonated drinks;
- Hot glass containers;
- Hot and cold tin cans;
- PVC / High-density polyethylene;
- Equipment with magazine or roll feed.
- Color - from transparent to amber;
- Excellent adhesion to a wide range of materials;
- High residual stickiness (PSA);
- Non-toxic, ecological compatibility;
- Adhesive joint is resistant to external factors;
- Does not oxidize and damage during operation rubber and metal parts of equipment;
- The consumption of the adhesive depends on the type and condition of the equipment, the operating temperature, the quality of the label and the labeling surface.
Label glue-melts of the company "Beardow Adams" are produced under the trademarks of VAM ™ and VAMFutura ™