The range of hot melt adhesives Beardow & Adams (UK) includes products that have been developed for bonding nonwovens, in the manufacture of hygiene products (gaskets, diapers) and in the construction industry.
- Mounting adhesive in sticks (thermocouples);
- Manufacture of sleeping accessories, gluing of handles on plastic and PE packages;
- Creation of skeletons for baby diapers, feminine hygiene products and sanitary napkins;
- Lamination with foil and foil;
- Surface treatment.
- Type of product:
- Color amber;
- Non-toxic, non-hazardous, environmentally friendly, suitable for contact with skin;
- Without smell;
- High elasticity, good shape retention;
- Short setting time, high adhesion and heat resistance;
- Not requiring special storage conditions;
- Easy application, easy automation;
- It is recycled as industrial waste;
- Compliance with international standards
- The consumption of the adhesive depends on the type and condition of the equipment, the temperature and the method of application, the surfaces to be glued;
- Do not oxidize and damage during operation rubber and metal parts of equipment.